PlayStation4 system software update version 4.01
|Author: Administrator||Date: 05.10.16||Language:|
New for 4.01
- The voice chat feature in parties has been improved for some circumstances.
- This system software update improves the quality of the system performance.
New for 4.00
- The following system screens have been redesigned for improved usability:
- A new Quick Menu gives you easy access to various features.
- You can now choose a cover image for your profile. On the profile screen, select (Options) > [Change Cover Image].
- You can now create folders to arrange your games and applications. On the home screen, focus on a game or application, press the OPTIONS button, and then select [Add to Folder].
- You can now transfer all your games, saved data, captures, and settings from one PS4™ system to another. This is useful if you're replacing your PS4™ system with a new one. Select (Settings) > [System] > [Transfer Data from Another PS4].
- In (Live from PlayStation), you can now let players know you like their screenshots and video clips by adding a comment or by selecting (Like).
- The number of messages that can be saved in (Messages) has increased. Newly added players to your group will now be able to see the group's previous messages.
- The following features are now available for (Trophies).
- Privacy settings are now available for each of your individual games. You can hide your activities and trophies on a per-game basis. Select (Settings) > [PlayStation Network/Account Management] > [Privacy Settings] > [Sharing Your Experience] > [Hidden Games].
- (Communities) is now displayed on the function screen. The following Community features are also now available:
- If you need to enter text while using Remote Play, you can now use the keyboard for the connected computer or device.
- It’s now easier to manage your downloads in (Notifications). Items in the list will download in the order displayed. To start downloading an item immediately, select it, and then select [Download Now].